The Care Management division is searching for a Behavioral Health Therapist (LCSW) for the Washington/Idaho/Arizona/Nevada State areas (MST/PST) to join our team! Sign on bonus of $2500.00 is being offered!
The Care Management division is an American Oncology Network, LLC (AON) partner.
AON is an alliance of physicians and veteran healthcare leaders dedicated to ensuring the long-term success and viability of oncology diagnosis and treatment in community-based settings. It is the fastest growing national network of community oncology practices delivering local access to exceptional cancer care.
Full-Time, Monday - Friday Work Week Days, (Example: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM), Flexible to meet patient and business needs.
The Behavioral Health Therapist (LCSW) will report to the Supervisor of Behavioral Health. Will demonstrate support of the Company’s values by acting as an advocate to help clients gain access to resources and assist them with managing personal and family issues. Must provide mental health/psychological management to clients and families to help in coordination of care and the management of a patient’s individual needs through and beyond the course of treatment. The Behavioral Health Therapist must possess the ability to assess, coordinate, plan, monitor, implement and evaluate the patient’s mental health plan of care while ensuring and facilitating the achievement of quality clinical outcomes. Telehealth/Telemedicine is also a practice for our patients to be cared for remotely when provider and patient are not physically present with each other.
- Education: Minimum of Master of Social Work Degree
- Previous Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of social work and at least 1 year in oncology preferred.
- Office experience to include: Procedure entry with experience in insurance and medical terminology preferred. Must be proficient in using DSM-5 codes for diagnoses.
- Maintain license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Do you have a valid LCSW in one of the following states: Washington, Idaho, Arizona, or Nevada?
- Master's (Preferred)
- social work: 3 years (Required)
- Oncology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) (Required)
- Fully Remote