Base Salary + Commission | Work Remotely | Health/Dental | 401k | Flexible PTO
Job Title: Sales Development Representative: Remote Opportunity | Benefits Package | A+ Culture
Department: Outsourced Prospecting Services
Salary: $35k - $45k
Compensation: Base Salary, Commission, Medical Insurance, 401k
Employee Status: Full-Time
SalesLeads is growing rapidly and looking for Sales Development Representatives. We are looking for competitive, coachable, and smart individuals with prior experience in B2B business development.
SalesLeads helps industrial and manufacturing suppliers find new customers and win more business by providing the management and execution of the front-end of client's sales process. We do this through 3 unique but complementary offerings:
- Outsourced Prospecting Services
- Industrial Marketing Intelligence Software Product
- Custom Lead Generation and Data Solutions
At SalesLeads, we’re not babysitters. We hire motivated self-starters with previous B2B business development experience. Freedom & responsibility go hand in hand at SalesLeads. We have proven systems that work and a team to support your efforts.
Our company culture is exceptional because our team is made up of people who care about your professional and personal development within our organization. We are competitive, smart, and hungry to make our clients successful. You are far more likely to find us celebrating the success of each other or for a client, than promoting ourselves.
What does a Sales Development Representative(SDR) do?
- Prospect for new business opportunities for our outsourced prospecting clients. Maintain multiple client relationships by generating leads, qualifying opportunities, and managing the sales pipeline.
Essential duties of our SDRs include the following:
- Initiate high-volume of outbound phone and email campaigns
- Pipeline management
- Execute the long-term nurturing process
- Ability to gain a thorough understanding of each client’s requirements, value proposition, services offerings, and long-term goals
- Achieve sales opportunity targets and ensure client satisfaction
Other things we look for include:
- Prior B2B sales development/business development experience
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track development new pipeline
- Excellent communication and fundamental selling skills
- Present, promote products/services to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and processes
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Associate (Required)
- Business development: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote