Senior Consultant - Content Management Implementation (Remote)
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in enhancing your consulting expertise while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more efficient? Come help us change how Quality information, content, and processes are managed in Life Sciences. Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is a single authoritative source, enabling greater visibility and control of content and data. Vault Quality enables organizations to modernize Quality management while driving compliance and operational innovation.
You have experience implementing technology and have a passion for helping customers optimize their quality data and content management operations in the cloud. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for: understanding our customer needs, managing quality information, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies to deploy our cloud-based solution across the enterprise.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support the management of quality processes to ensure customer success
- Guide customers on how to enhance their quality and compliance culture through the use of Veeva’s Quality suite to drive risk analysis, quality metrics, continuous improvement, and audit/inspection readiness
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Quality across an organization globally
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration, and documentation
- Project management includes resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the Professional Services organization
- Represent Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience implementing content management software e.g. Documentum, SharePoint
- Experience implementing content and/or data management systems with the ability to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solutions designs
- Proven expertise in customer leadership and mentoring of team member
- Demonstrated work history in stakeholder management, critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see client success with solution implementation
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Nice to Have
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Experience implementing Document or Quality Management systems for life sciences as a consultant, business, or IT representative
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, ETQ Reliance, Sparta TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum D2, FirstDoc FirstPoint, NextDocs, UL ComplianceWire, and other quality information management or content management systems
- Consulting experience
- Life Science, computer science, biochemical and mechanical engineers or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ, NY, Boston, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Research Triangle Park)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Headquarters4280 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 United States
1001 to 5000
$1B to $5B (USD)
Internet and Software
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, consumer goods, and cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
"entrepreneurial fast paced environment, no jerks "
Current Employee•Account Executive
Great work from anywhere policy. Highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. Management is very accessible, transparent non- hierarchical.
"Poor pay but less stress."
If you're looking for a less stressful work environment, Veeva is the place to be in. But beware- they don't pay well and to freelancers they don't even offer a sick leave in a month.They give unpaid weekends for a very poor quality work. Never again!!
"No WLB, people are good"
Current Employee•Software Engineer
My team is really busy but everyone in the team is supportive. The workflow here can be frustrating sometimes, take you a while to build and deploy. The pay is not good compared to the bad work life balance. I don't like the CEO
"Easy job for a foreign language speaker but very low salary."
I'm a freelancer in Veeva. I have a contract. The job us ok but the salary is way way too low for a foreign language speaker. They don't pay much for a foreign language speaker. No benefits whatsoever and no paid leaves etc etc.. so sad this company is so big and successful and they don't pay that much.