Cyberkraft is a cybersecurity certification provider for CompTIA, (ISC)2, and ISACA certifications.
(ISC)2 Cybersecurity Certification Instructor
The (ISC)2 Certification Instructor will report directly to the CEO.
The (ISC)2 Certification Instructor will be responsible for teaching (ISC)2 certification courses. These courses are 40 hours and designed to fully prepare students to pass their (ISC)2 certification exam on the first attempt.
The instructor must be fully certified in the certification they wish to teach.
Positions are open for the following certifications:
· CISSP Concentrations
Instructors will be responsible for preparing instruction materials including slides, practice questions, flash cards, and study guides.
Instructors will teach 40 hour bootcamps. These bootcamps will be help either during the work-week, in the evenings, or during weekends depending on the instructor’s availability.
The Instructor will develop and deliver welcome packets to all students before the start of the course. The Instructor will also conduct teleconference calls with the students after the course has concluded to answer and follow-up questions and cement understanding of the material.
Cyberkraft is a premiere cybersecurity certification company and values student success above all else. Instructors must me motivated to help their students achieve a first time pass on their certification exams.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Teach live classes each month
· Develop training course materials
· Create welcome packets and send them to participating students
· Create labs to teach security concepts
· Assist students with exam scheduling and coaching
· Design practical exercises for students to follow
· Monitor students’ progress
· Coordinate and lead study sessions for students
· Applicants must possess an active certification for each class they wish to teach
· Ideal candidates have at least five years’ experience teaching cybersecurity certification courses
· Candidates who possess multiple (ISC)2 certifications are highly desired
· Candidates must be able to lift at least 30 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- How many years of experience do you have teaching (ISC)2 certification courses?
- Which ISC2 certifications do you possess?
- Are you an Authorized (ISC)2 Instructor?
- Do you possess (ISC)2 instructor materials such as slides, practice questions, or study guides?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- (ISC)2 Certification (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote