- Four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, MIS, or related field required.
- A minimum of two years professional accounting experience in Accounting, IT or customer service or demonstrated advanced knowledge of computer applications related to real estate accounting and/or financial management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to effectively respond to moderately complex inquiries or requests, and successfully convey and explain system and accounting issues to non-system users.
- Requires basic knowledge of accounting terms and principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and solve moderately complex problems in standard and non-standard situations involving several options.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e., MS Office Suite Products).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables, lookups, and formulas.
- Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail, and openness to new ideas and procedures.
- Provides support and technical assistance to users for moderately complex issues related to a variety of software applications while meeting defined service level expectations.
- Identifies issues, research causes and provides solutions for Client Accounting and Real Estate Management teams.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
1001 to 5000
$100M to $500M (USD)
Consulting and Business Services
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global managed services and staffing firm with over 45 offices worldwide specializing in Managed Staffing Services, Agile Services, Application Development Services, Business Intelligence Services, Cloud Enablement Services, and Enterprise Resource Planning. DISYS’ vision is to be a global business partner, delivering the highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide. Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide.
Probably the worst work experience I ever had. Managers and the HR team will gossip about current employees and colleagues in-front of everyone. You have to attend meetings on your days off. Don’t encourage you to take time off since it’s a sales place
Current Employee•Human Resources Coordinator
DISYS is great for matching employees with employers and I wouldnt have the opprotunity to learn new things at different companies if it werent for them
"Temporary staffing company "
Former Employee•Customer Service Representative
This is the worst place to find a job. The men here are so atrocious and behave like kids in school. They ignore your phone calls and emails. Don’t get a job through them because they pick and choose what job they want to give you not the job you applied for. Worst temporary company every.
"Do not work for these people!"
Former Employee•Rope Access Technician
I’ve been having problems since I started. No job security, HR doesn’t answer the phone, reply to emails late & have no communication within themselves (I’m guessing everyone works remote). Messes with your money. Contract was supposed to be 6 months but only worked for 2. Was notified of a layoff a WEEK before the layoff & they don’t relocate or secure you with another job. I could go on & on. Save your time.