At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a Senior Appian Consultant to join our team. As a Senior Appian Consultant, you will provide technical leadership guiding customers to long-term value and success. A successful candidate will understand customers' needs and translate them into a well-articulated solution and capture strategy.
- Follow and understand technology trends to recommend future solutions and service offerings
- Ensure proposed solutions are compliant with CollabraLink’s Pillars of Quality (Designed, Delivered, and Validated) and the CollabraLink Delivery Model (Program Management & Agile, Product Management, Human Centered Design, and Engineering)
- The senior developer will design, develop and maintain Appian platform based enterprise level capabilities from end to end that are highly secure, scalable and re-useable using Agile and DevSecOps methodology. Performs routine platform administration tasks and identifies opportunities to improve Platform administration to support the Platform and application teams.
- Actively participates and provide inputs in the major design decisions. Work with Business Analysts, SME’s, system owners, customers, and end users to understand business requirements, current architecture, security requirements, and deliverables.
- Design and develops Appian platform-level solutions to implement complex business requirements based on the set of best practice, standards, creates/updates designs based on sound architecture principles without compromising security.
- With a focus on the incremental release goals, work with the team to design, build and operationalize solutions using test automation suites that will have high code quality and scale to meet the evolving needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ of software development experience
- 3+ years of in-depth Appian development and implementation experience including its integration capabilities, database, deployment options, utilizing test automation and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Hands-on work experience with agile development
- B.S in Computers/Information Systems/Technology
- Minimum Appian Level II Certification required
- Per Federal Contract, US Citizenship is required
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That’s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Per Federal Contract, US Citizenship is Required. Do you meet this qualification?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Appian Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Level II Appian Certification (Required)