Business Systems Analyst - San Francisco (French Speaker)
40% offsite - 60% onsite
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
About the job...
“Guidance Expert, Business Organizer, Gurus in Problem Solving or Workaround Ninjas... The majority of the positive feedback mentions that consultants have the skills to keep the customer focus on what is essential for their company, we also help them find better ways to go about their business processes, or if no process existed we help them create a process and finally if something is not working we fix it.”
- Suriel Lopez, Business Systems Analyst Manager
“I understand, explain and deliver the benefits of technology by identifying places to transform businesses that have roadblocks to scaling”
- Ray Carnes, Business Systems Analyst
Odoo delivers world changing technology to thousands of businesses across the globe, and our Business Systems Analyst are the unflappable operatives who work one-on-one with clients to design and execute the implementation of that technology. Our BSAs have complete control over their projects and get an opportunity to work with a diverse client pool across several industries and deploy infinitely many different use cases of all Odoo’s applications.
Our solutions cover everything, you will be trained in everything, and your first 2 years as a BSA in Odoo are easily worth 5 with any of our competitors.
- Be a full cycle ERP Business System Analyst for the North American market, providing our clients with a top-notch end user implementation experience. You will set up apps for existing clients and implement our software while instructing the end user in its usage.
- Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
- Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations to map their processes to Odoo's solutions
- Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation
- Project manage ERP implementations to create systems which are then used by clients that want a product they love. Integration involves Sales, CRM, E-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, inventory, POS, accounting, and more
- Collaborate with Odoo's developers to execute clients' business requirements
- Collaborate with clients' implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training
- Occasionally advise the sales team during pre-sale regarding complex implementations
- Work with French Speaker clients to train their end users on the Odoo platform
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related discipline
- Excellent planning, mapping, and communication skills combined with client interaction, being able to make in-the-moment decisions based on new information constantly
- An affinity with the Information Technology world, you understand use cases of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning software)
- SQL Relational Database literacy
- French lenguage (Native / Professional)
Nice to Have:
- Between 1 and 5 years of aligned experience implementing software / ERPs, project managing, consulting to clients, and/or something similar to what the role does
- Any other experience with ERP
- Any other experience in a SaaS company
- Available immediately
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work offsite office set up + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $69,036.90 - $139,709.46 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location