Customer Service Representative
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive improved health and financial outcomes. We’re bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine. Covetrus is headquartered in Portland, Maine, with more than 5,000 employees, serving over 100,000 customers around the globe.
Our Manhattan, Kansas location has exciting opportunities for customer service professionals to join our growing Customer Service Representative team. We are hiring for openings in all shifts between 8am and 8pm, CST. This person will possess excellent leadership and organization skills, proficiency with computer systems, the capacity to work both autonomously and in a team environment, all while maintaining a positive attitude at all times. We have full-time openings for both daytime and evening/weekend shifts.
- Provides prompt and considerate service to all customers.
- Ensures that all requests/required data entry is accurate and completed on time.
- Maintains performance levels to specified goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Call Center or Animal Heath Experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of customer relations theory and practices.
- Skills in operating computers.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and retain information readily.
This is a remote position with various work locations. If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation for this position is $14 an hour. We offer the following benefits for you to take advantage of while you are here provided you meet the eligibility requirements under each governing program:
- 401k savings & company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Other leaves of absence
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability benefits
- Identity theft protection
- Pet insurance
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What hourly rate are you looking for in a new position?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote