This position is remote. Must be able to work PST business hours.
The Marketing Operations team at Client is looking for a vibrant, self- starter to fill the role of project manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience
working in an agency and/or internal creative department.
- Organize project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
- You have strong understanding of the creative process for development of traditional media.
- You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- You have experience with event management and development of event creative.
- You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
- You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
- You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (Mavenlink, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
- You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.