Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Business Analyst to join our team working remote.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques to determine solutions based on client requirements with an IT services/solutions-based scope.
- Analyzes operational activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making and resource allocation.
- Employs process improvements and reengineering methodologies and principles for modernization of systems and projects.
- Creates project plans to achieve performance-based objectives, enhancing implementation, OTI technical integration and VAIL interoperability products and service.
- Provides integral support in mission requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of technical integration efforts and interoperability products and services.
- May include facilitation, training, workgroup, methodology development and evaluation, process re-engineering across all phases, identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
- Conduct regular meetings with Government leads to understand processes
- Analyze, define, and document design for data, workflow, logical processes, interface with other systems, internal controls, and output
- Identifies capabilities gaps and improvement options
- Prepare and present written status reports.
- Support the team completing assessment documentation and recommendation reports for customers
- Ability to lead and influence senior business stakeholders in sessions that identify improvement opportunities
- Understand the long- and short-term perspectives of situations and how they relate to achieving targeted business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering, or scientific discipline
- 5 years of equivalent business or technology experience is required
- Prior VA experience
- Expert skill in communicating ideas, concepts, methods, analyses, evaluations and recommendation in a lucid, logical and convincing manner, either by oral or written means of communication to a variety of audiences including management, professional, technical, and administrative at all organization and hierarchical levels with equal facility and clarity
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of VA OIT goals and objectives, organizations, programs, mission, and functions
- Knowledge of VA OIT directives, policies, and program procedures
- Knowledge of a wide variety of techniques for fact finding and analysis, and expert skill in planning, organizing, and conducting complex studies, as well as skills in justifying or resolving matters involving significant or controversial issues
- Knowledge and a thorough understanding of established goals and objectives, the sequence and timing of key events and milestones, and how assigned programs are administered in order to select and apply appropriate analytical, evaluative, and measurement techniques
- Knowledge of high-level multidisciplinary project management and strategic planning ability to analyze processes in current use to ensure that objectives sought are accomplished efficiently and whether they provide controls to sustain improvement
- Knowledge of program development and delivery methodologies and techniques in order to manage, identify, evaluate, recommend and implement program strategies
- Ability to write reports that accurately reflects findings and recommendation related to program management activities and status
- Knowledge to apply management tools and techniques (flow charts, decision trees, demographic analysis, forecasting techniques, needs assessments, feasibility studies, etc.) to conduct analytical studies.
- Experience with the VA (Veterans Affairs)
- Knowledge of healthcare processes and standards
- Experience with system development lifecycle methodology
Security Clearance Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Public Trust clearance.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
- Must be able to deliver clear and effective communication both verbally and non-verbally to deliver updates; briefings; or interface with co-workers; leadership as well as customer.
- Must be able to work in an office environment and be able to freely move within this space to utilize office equipment as well as interface with co-workers and customer.
- Must be able to effectively use IT peripherals such as laptop, desktop, printer, fax machine, etc.
- Must be able to deliver presentations as needed.
- Must be able to review; decipher and understand program manuals; IT service requests; work orders; etc.
The projected compensation range for this position is $61,600-$102,300. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability.