Company | Nonprofit | 1 - 100 Employees
We are a mission-based organization that strives to increase the value and promote the integrity of the CPA profession. We work as a team to contribute to the success of our members; and strengthen our client, employer, public, and government trust in CalCPA member advice, work products, and expert opinions.
We are seeking an experienced Webcast Producer to join a team of passionate, energetic, driven business professionals who believe in teamwork and collaboration. You will be an integral member of the team and a key contributing member. This is a full-time temporary remote position.
If you have strong webcast/video production, project management, communication, and teamwork skills, you are just we are looking for in this key role. The Webcast Producer is responsible for the broadcast of webcast courses, conferences, and other online professional education products, as well as pre- and post-production editing, to ensure a consistent, high-quality product for our customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and technical ability required to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in video production or related field
- At least 5 years of related experience such as videos, broadcasting, e-learning, training
- Experience and working knowledge of webcast platforms, including Adobe Connect, On24 and Zoom
- Proficiency with Excel and working with editing software (Adobe Creative Cloud or FCPX) AV equipment, mixers, HD, and various support and trouble-ticket systems
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and critical thinking skills, with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with instructors, customers, vendors, management and internal staff
- Ability to work on assigned projects with minimal supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Manager, Broadcast Operations and team to deliver high-quality webcast and on-demand experience
- Ensure that webcast courses, conferences and online products are of consistent quality, setting and following standard processes
- Collaborate with producers and IT on determining required hardware and software for a high-quality webcast course, conference and/or online product every time
- Planning, technical execution, equipment operation, post-production workflow, editing, customer support, team communication, platform and instructor support
- Liaison between the Faculty member and customers
- Technical operation of: switches, audio/visual gear, camera equipment, encoding/recording
- Quality control of the recording, including audio, faculty member view, background view, and production of each program
- Work closely with internal and external departments and vendors to ensure open communications and proper support of events
- Other projects as assigned
It is the policy of CalCPA to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote