Channel Account Executive Partnerships - North America
This is a hybrid (40% offsite and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
I am curious to see if anyone actually reads this or just does some quick apply. If you want to stand out from the crowd this is your shot. Email (lpu at odoo.com) the answer to: “What’s YOUR key quality as a sales person?”
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Account Executives on the Partnerships Teams are key to our future success!
As an Account Executive on the North America Partnerships team, you will pursue warm leads and recruit new organizations into Odoo's partnership network across the USA and Canada. Partner organizations are given access to Odoo's product line to sell and implement Odoo products/services alongside their own. Partnership Account Executives of North America will manage the Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory. Partnership Account Executives are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to successfully close deals and handle customized software implementations.
- Conduct company partnership recruitment for the Odoo ERP (enterprise resource planning) Software. Using the following methods:
- research-based on data analytics, score tracking using CRM (customer relationship management), and evaluating candidates using BANT strategy
(budget authority needs timeline).
- Develop strategies to increase revenue by using Odoo scoring lead system to project the increase in business revenue, identify potential up-sells and cross-selling, and help adapt Odoo ERP software for future clients using Python and SQL (programming languages).
- Analyze strategic changes and report key metrics by extracting data from Odoo software, analyzing trends, and creating dashboards using Odoo software to report to the manager.
- Meet or exceed monthly assigned Account Executive sales quotas by accurately forecasting, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities, and advancing deals to closure per projected timelines
- Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
- Strong software and new technologies awareness
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate
- You will need a Bachelors degree - Business-oriented major preferred
Nice To Have:
- You take your job seriously but behind the scenes, you like to joke around with your co-workers
- If you have experience with accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience, as this could help you ramp up
- If you have SaaS or Paas pre/post-sales experience or relevant knowledge, this is always a plus too
- You should be intrinsically motivated to be curious about these business owners. A lot of them took a leap of faith to branch out on their own
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards offsite office set up + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Strategic Partnerships Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Francisco, CA 94134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location