As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists to provide online services for charter school students. Scheduling is flexible and based upon your availability, with no caseload minimums. Certification from the PA Department of Education is required.
These positions are for the remainder of the 2021/2022 school year continuing into the extended school year (ESY).
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.