- Attend meetings, conferences, and conduct training in support of staff to increase understanding of mental health diagnoses and specific problem solving to assist clients in meeting their mental health goals.
- Must have reliable transportation when home circumstances require in-home visitation
- Complete mental health notes/hours and requested reports in a timely manner.
- Organize and complete required LMFT hours for each home assigned
- Provide mental health resources to staff and unassigned individuals when requested.
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly.
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- LMFT/LCSW with current California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) required
- Must have taken Supervisory CEUs (BBS approved)
Experience with residential and outpatient mental health facilities preferred
Experience with adults with developmental disabilities
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $70.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- LMFT or LCSW License in California (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations