The IT Business Systems Analysts - SAP APO Global Available to Promise (gATP) is directly responsible and accountable for end-to-end gATP advisory. System and process strategy to contribute to problem solving, creating value, and maximize growth and improve business process performance. Techno-Functional advisory for gATP and OTC related processes using SAP ERP (ECC 6.0) and SAP SCM (7.0). Expertise in product allocation support and backorder processing (BOP) with gATP required, not limited to APO Backorder Processing (BOP), Forecast Check (FCS), Capable-to-Promise (CTP), Multilevel ATP Check (MATP), gATP Time and Schedule Functions, Product Allocation (PAL), Product Availability Check (PAC), Rules-Based ATP Check (RBA). Familiarity with Sales & Distribution integration points in ECC to support the OTC processes for O&M Halyard. Two critical requirements of this position are the knowledge of how SAP technology can be leveraged to operating and improve the company’s operations and the architecture, configuration, or technical capabilities of SAP in the SD/OTC/gATP process areas.
- Provide daily techno-functional advisory within the main gATP functions and Order-to-Cash integration points, not limited to Sales Order processing.
- Participate and contribute in design, configuration, testing and deployment of ERP capabilities reviews with third-party SAP vendors and internal O&M Halyard partners
- Configure and maintain settings in SAP or approve these actions when performed by vendor partners
- Coordinate design and implementation of technical solutions that meet business user requirements in for gATP related functions supporting the end-to-end OTC business processes.
- Interface with other IT disciplines to successfully complete implementations
- Document applicable business processes in relation to gATP / Order to Cash (OTC) and develop detailed functional specifications for solution in SAP modules including and perform functional unit testing, assist with UAT, and production deployment activities
- Assist in review & execution of test scripts and participate in integration testing with appropriate end-users and technical groups including third-party SAP vendor configuration partners
- Promote comprehensive knowledge transfer of SAP skills to team members and/or business users
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Computer Science or Information systems related discipline, an MBA is plus
- 10+ years of SAP experience
- 8+ years of SAP configuration experience and 5+ years of Production Support in Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), Materials Management (MM), Finance and Controlling (FICO).
- 5+ years of EDI and 3PL integration experience
- Strong comprehension of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), and integrations with Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), Materials Management (MM), Finance and Controlling (FICO) required.
- Experience leading the implementation of an SAP Order to Cash solution, ideally with specific experience in Order Management, Pricing, GATP and or Rebates/Vistex Management
- Strong knowledge of the core business processes involved in Order Management, Billing, and Sales.
- Demonstrated track record in implementing a variety of enterprise systems in large organizations
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to communicate across all levels of management including formal and informal presentations and workshops
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required
- Experience working with third-party external business partners and their technical teams in the support & implementation of SAP systems
- Experience working in a global or similarly structured organization
- SAP certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Will you now or in the future require the company to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case? This is sometimes called “sponsorship” for an employment-based visa.
- SAP APO: 5 years (Required)
- gaTP: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote