Estimated: $26,000 - $35,000 a year
Part time | Internship
- Join the research projects on a specific topic;
- Participate in the programs that are relevant with the topic;
- Identify important topics in the field;
- Summarize key academic work and practical information in the field;
- Conduct research on the topics and write up presentable reports/ articles (in Chinese/English);
- Translate based on the need of the project or the supervisor;
- Participate in other work depending on availability.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree or current enrollment in master’s program required, master’s degree preferred (extraordinary senior student may be considered);
- Working proficiency in English required;
- Knowledge of at least one topic at the intersection of law and international affairs.
- Work with global research team to seek advanced and specialized knowledge and experience in a particular area involving law and international affairs;
- Pursue participation in global scholarship and seek skills improvement through teamwork with outstanding FLIA Scholars and research teams from all over the world;
- Potential opportunities for official positions in FLIA and recommendations for graduate programs, internships, research assistantships, and other job opportunities.
FLIA internships are part-time, voluntary positions. The internship program requires a minimum commitment of three months. The average time commitment will be 20 hours per week.
If you would like to contribute your time, knowledge, leadership and thoughtfulness to the various research projects and other programs, please contact us at email@example.com along with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and commitment in joining us. You are the one we are waiting for!
"Good place to learn and grow"
Former Employee•Research Intern
Really enjoyed the team that I worked with. Good Place to learn and grow. Start-up non-profit. People are friendly and willing to teach and help you improve and find your strength.
"Fun place to earn some experience remotely"
Former Employee•Research Fellow
-Was able to work when I wanted/could -People were great and diverse -Interesting projects with some challenge -Management was very involved in everyday items.
Former Employee•Research Assistant
The founder is very motivated and committed to the goals. The team is diverse and well-organized. I am honored to be a part of this prominent organization.