Senior Consultant- Adobe Campaign
Who We Are
For 20 years, Softcrylic has been working with organizations large and small to help solve business challenges through technology. We bring a unique combination of engineering and strategy to Make Data Work for organizations.
Our clients range from the travel and leisure industry to publishing, retail and banking. The common thread between our clients is their commitment to making data work as seen through their investment in those efforts.
In our quest to solve data challenges for our clients, we work with large enterprise, cloud based and marketing technology suites. We have a deep understanding of these solutions so we can help our clients make the most of their investment in an efficient way to have a data driven business.
Why Work at Softcrylic?
Softcrylic provides an engaging, team-focused, and rewarding work environment where people are excited about the work they do and passionate about delivering creative solutions to our clients.
We are looking to add a Senior-level Adobe Campaign Consultant to our team! We are all working remotely at Softcrylic right now, so we are open to candidates from anywhere in the US. As a Sr. Adobe Campaign Consultant at Softcrylic, you will support client marketing objectives and omni-channel campaigns. You will collaborate with our onshore and offshore team of analysts, developers, and architects to build and execute multi-channel marketing initiatives to provide new insights and enhance customer journey for our clients.
A Day in the Life of a Sr. Adobe Campaign Consultant:
- Work with client stakeholders and other practices to understand business needs, design effective solutions, and ensure the successful delivery of the solution
- Devise and implement multi-channel contact strategies based on business needs and client specific requirements
- Document and communicate strategies and work with team to establish timeline and schedules for implementations
- Continue on with past client solution implementations, perform audits, oversee support and also new enhancements
- Implement and support automation triggered, recurring, and ad-hoc communications
- Participate in design, development, and implementation of Adobe Experience Cloud stack (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign Classic)
- Serve as day-to-day Adobe Campaign SME to support platform troubleshooting, training, and knowledge sharing
- Summarize and present results of campaign strategies to optimize execution and provide recommendations on tool and capability enhancements
- Lead a team of analysts and architects to support marketing operation for Fortune 500 clients
Experience & Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Experience working in Adobe Campaign Classic
- 5+ year’s experience in a software development role (preferred in CRM or data-driven client marketing programs)
- Knowledge of other Adobe Marketing Cloud software and integration (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
- Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
- Basic knowledge on Web Technologies like HTML and CSS is a plus
- Good communication skills to ensure effective client interactions, communications, and documentation
- Self-starter - Organized and highly motivated
- Fast learner, ability to learn new technologies/language
What we offer you:
Along with a competitive salary based on experience and skills, Softcrylic offers comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance, short-term, long-term, and life insurance, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k) plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Adobe Campaign: 4 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote