We are currently recruiting a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist with an active California medical license for a 100% telepsychiatry position. This position is part-time (20 hrs/wk) in an outpatient clinic setting. Patient population is 18+ and commonly present with ADHD, depression, anxiety, SUD, and trauma/PTSD. Bilingual in Spanish/English is required. Familiarity with telepsychiatry and an integrated care approach is a plus.
- Provide services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Work from home: No traveling or commuting to work
- Excellent clinical, operational, administrative, and technical support
- Rapidly-growing, connected community of Array Clinician peers
- Medical liability coverage provided
- As needed, funding for and administration of licenses beyond your home state
- Training in delivery of high-quality telebehavioral health
Array Behavioral Care is the leading and largest telepsychiatry service provider in the U.S. with a mission to transform access to quality behavioral healthcare. Its size, diversity of services and extensive experience and expertise have helped establish it as an industry thought leader that has helped to shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations.
With over 20 years of experience with telepsychiatry, Array provides operational, administrative and technical support so our behavioral care clinicians can focus on clinical care. We work with our telepsychiatry clinicians to understand their schedule and preferences and then match them to employment and contract opportunities that will be a good fit. Array has clinicians who work on a full-time, part- time or per diem basis. To learn more, visit arraybc.com.
What Our Clinicians Love About Array
Our psychiatrists and therapists greatly value that Array empowers them to practice as similarly as possible to how they would if they were physically present, ensuring continuity of care, care team integration, EMR access, and in-person support.
Serve the Underserved:
Array's mission is to enhance access to high-quality mental health care when and where it is needed. We connect clinicians to populations that otherwise would face significant barriers to receiving mental health care.
Array works with clinicians to develop schedules across an array of clinical settings that match their individual lifestyles and preferences.
Job Type: Full-time
- California medical license (Preferred)
- ABPN Certification/Eligibility (Preferred)
- Multiple locations