In this position, you’ll couple your business consulting expertise with our innovative solutions to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
- Provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, integration, move to production, go live support, transition, project planning and professional consultative services to Clients to ensure successful implementation
- Collaborate with the Client project team to insure that the impacts of decisions and approaches are viewed across the solution work streams. Have an understanding of dependencies and workflow intersections.
- Able to talk at a high level about the various components and the touch points between them.
- Adhere to standard work, tools, and approaches when implementing Client solutions. Stays current and incorporates new approaches, tools and processes timely into work.
- Understand project scope, timelines and budget and able to recognize triple constraint risks and addresses or escalate appropriately.
- Provide status reports and updates to Project Manager and other project team members appropriately.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Time and Attendance
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive product solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Interpret issues and find creative solutions to help the business with their long terms needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with client to understand their business related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending product solutions
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Work proactively to provide information, best practices, and training on the ADP products
- Ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client facing Implementation role, or 5+ years experience in a Client Service / Project Service environment in a professional services organization
- Experience with implementing Kronos or ADP E Time systems
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must have prior technical or business consulting experience.
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment, alongside off shore resources
- Must be able to stack rank and prioritize client priorities
- Strong client relationship building, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Must operate with a sense of urgency. Flexibility.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (domestically / internationally); LATAM specifically
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Prior experience with Enterprise eTime, GlobalView, or other ADP solutions a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Prior experience with Human Capital Management, Time and Attendance, Financial Management, CRM, ATS, and other professional services solutions
- Prior implementation experience in Information technology, data systems, and/or computer science
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote