CopyPress is looking for writers with knowledge about automotive finance topics to join our growing freelance writer community.
Automotive finance writers research, write and submit articles that follow assignment guidelines on various vehicle topics. The role involves detailed knowledge of financing vehicles, including how to get a car loan, how much it costs to lease a car, and how to save money for a car. Qualified writers will also have a thorough understanding of AP style and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
Please see below for more details:
- 1,400 - 4,700 words
- $0.06 - $0.10/word DOE
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities for the role include:
- Write easy-to-read, factually accurate, high-quality articles that have proper spelling, grammar, and structure and require minimal editorial changes.
- Follow assignment instructions, Associated Press style guidelines, and the client’s requirements listed in your assignments.
- Convey a thorough understanding of automotive finance topics using conversational, easy-to-understand language.
- Complete and submit assignments in a content system environment using style buttons to format the content and insert links.
- Submit all work on or before provided deadlines and complete any edit requests (if needed to meet project requirements) within provided deadlines.
Preferred qualifications for this role include:
Experience writing about car loan topics
Demonstrated ability to write high-quality content for an English-speaking, U.S.-based audience.
To apply, please sign up on our platform: https://app.copypresscms.com/contractor/register?source=automotivefinanceindeed
You will need to complete a multiple-choice and practical writing test to qualify for assignments.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote