VXI is hiring immediately for Work at Home Customer Service Representatives!
If you want a job that you can build into a career and have opportunity for growth as well as stability, then VX is a place you want to be. We are looking for work-at-home Customer Care Representatives to join our team!
As Customer Service Representative, you will be assisting callers with scheduling transportation to and from appointments, medical, pharmacy, etc. Administers non-emergent medical transportation benefits for members.
Work-at-Home Customer Care Representative Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English (required)
- Demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer focus
- HS Diploma / GED
- Six Months contact center experience or customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry preferred
- Adept at navigating ambiguous customer situations
- Routinely demonstrates listening skills and is attentive to customer needs
- Skilled at customer engagement
- Maintains composure across a variety of customer and peer interactions
- Embodies approachability with peers and customers alike
- Delivered consistent results in previous roles
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Exhibits patience during complex customer issues
- Willingness and ability to appear on live video with co-workers
- Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Willing and able to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) within a 7-day work week, including holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
Is being a Work-at-Home Customer Care Representative a great fit for you? Consider the following requirements
- You must have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
- You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable in an environment remote from co-workers and managers
Work-at-Home Customer Care Representative Benefits:
- Full Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Fun Work Environment
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
- Cell phone benefits for employees - $25/month per line for unlimited phone, text and data. restriction may apply
- Referral for Life Program ™- The referee receives a residual bonus every pay period for you and your referral.
- TV programs employee discounts – If applicable, employees receive TV program at an employee discounted rate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations