ETL Developer III
Available Work Schedule(s):
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Hours may vary)
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00PM - 7:00AM HST (Hours may vary)
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team? Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a forward thinking company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and Collaboration.
Development of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) workflows utilizing Informatica PowerCenter, enterprise schedulers, and/ or equivalent software. The activities include requirements analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
100% remote work may be available in the U.S.
The successful candidate will be hired for the level of the position that aligns with their experience.
- 5 years of progressive, hands-on Informatica ETL or equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of complex SQL composition and troubleshooting.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or other relevant technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or other relevant technical degree.
- 5 years in Business Requirements Analysis.
- 5 years in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence implementation experience.
- Banking experience or other relevant financial services experience.
- Knowledge of data modeling designs (Dimensional, 3NF, Data Vault).
- Knowledge of various file formats including but not limited to mainframe, text, Oracle, SQL databases.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and designs.
- Able to plan, organize and budget.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
- Possesses attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
Please apply online at www.fhb.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Relational Databases: 5 years (Preferred)
- Informatica ETL: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote