Kickoff is a remote personal training service on a mission to democratize access to elite training for all consumers. We use AI to dramatically decrease the time it takes to drive amazing results for clients, so we can charge clients far less while enabling coaches to help many more clients and make more money per hour.
Coaches create personalized fitness, nutrition, and wellness programs for clients with help from our AI, guide the client through them via our mobile apps and chat with them daily via text message. Automation does all the rest, enabling coaches to positively impact many times more clients in the same amount of time.
We are looking to bring on extraordinary trainers to take our programs to new levels and help meet overwhelming client demand. This role is part time and intended for trainers who want to scale their impact and be part of building the future of fitness.
- Complete trial period: Onboard clients using our tools, close clients we send you, delight them by showing you care and ensuring they have the perfect plan for them, with help from our AI, respond to any feedback the AI provides on how to accelerate client results
- Manage roster of Kickoff clients as a fully onboarded coach: Onboard them over the phone, get them excited about our nutrition and fitness program, craft the ideal exercise and nutrition program for them using our systems, checkin with them daily via SMS
- Continue to exceed expectations to maintain extremely high levels of monthly retention
- Troubleshoot difficult clients and identify novel ways to engage folks who are intimidated by fitness or demotivated
- Help improve our already effective programs (exercises, workouts, progressions) and allow us to better tailor them to client needs
- Extremely high emotional intelligence: able to motivate the most demotivated and difficult clients
- Deep expertise in the human body, training, nutrition, and fitness schedule programming
- Proven experience in coaching clients to achieve incredible results
- Expertise in multiple fitness disciplines, including weightlifting, cardio health, and correcting imbalances
- Current personal training or strength and conditioning certification, or 4 year undergraduate equivalent
NICE TO HAVES:
- Sales experience
- Social media maven: Ability to build a brand on the web and acquire customers
- Advanced strength and conditioning certification
- Advanced degree in training or nutrition
- Experience with startups and/or cutting edge tech
- Help millions of people live healthier, happier lives by enabling sustainable wellness
- Driving impact for users
- Celebrating diversity, acting with empathy
- Telling it like it is
- Seeking simplicity.
- Making data-driven decisions
- Fully Remote
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $2,500.00 - $5,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Bonus pay
100% of our work is fully remote - whenever and wherever you want!
Work Location: Remote