SeniorCare Benefits, an Integrity Marketing Company, is an award-winning, tech-enabled healthcare services company specializing in customized contact center services with offices in Florida and Tennessee. Our partnership with Integrity Marketing Group brings together two tech-focused powerhouses committed to reshaping the senior market industry. We connect the healthcare industry to their consumers and consumers to their healthcare. Healthcare is complicated. We make it simpler.
What is in it for you:
- Pay rate of $18 per hour with uncapped bonus compensation
- State Insurance License for every States you will be selling in
- Company equipment provided
- $300 for all new hire referrals after they complete 90 days on the job
- Spare the car and save on gas, this is a remote job
- All-year-round work
We care about you and your family and offer a full spectrum of family benefits including:
- Health, vision, and dental plans
- Short term and long-term disability plans
- Employer-paid Life insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Time off for volunteer services. We want you to give back to your community
- 401K Program
We are looking for motivated and sales-driven agents who can effectively handle both inbound and outbound sales calls. The SCB Licensed Healthcare Agent is responsible for meeting and exceeding all sales goals.
- Maintain a focus on meeting all sales goals and other key performance indicators such as call handle time, cancellation rate, conversion ratio, and quality scores.
- Attend and participate in team huddles, meetings, and scheduled training sessions.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, and resourceful.
- Qualify, educate and enroll individuals into healthcare plans that meet their needs. Build comprehensive policies through a consultative approach.
- Correctly enroll clients based on compliance and training requirements to sell appropriate products.
- Maintain a strong desire to sell, to express empathy while maintaining a positive attitude with the ability to be energetic and convey enthusiasm.
- Be coachable, be open-minded, and open to constructive feedback.
- Adhere to attendance policies and notify management of any unforeseen absences or tardiness.
- Logged in and respond promptly to any alerts, questions, notices, etc. with the management team and your Team Lead.
- Abide by all regulations surrounding health insurance, CMS, state, or other entities.
- Maintain and keep current all licenses and continuing education requirements.
- Active Health or Health and Life License Required
- Knowledge and understanding of Medicare Advantage, and/or Medicare Supplement Plans and/or ancillary products.
- Current AHIP certification preferred.
- Agency sales experience preferred; strong Telesales experience.
- Ability and capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers and assist clients make the best healthcare decision.
- Excellent verbal and detailed sales goals, self-motivation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to attain daily sales goals, self-motivated and sales driven.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
Requirements to work from home, we will provide all necessary equipment, you will need:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 20Mbps upload – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
Join the SeniorCare Benefits - Integrity family!
At SCB-Integrity, at all levels, and across all departments, our success is driven by the strength of our people. We invest in our team’s human capital potential with mastery learning-based curriculum and facilitation, professional leadership development programs, licensing education programs, individual and group engagement metrics, and promote from within policies.
At SCB-Integrity, we are solution builders and problem solvers.
We foster a sense of belonging and a culture of accountability, teamwork, communication, excellence, and problem-solving. We believe that when our team is strong, we can do incredible things!