Title: Sr. Contract Manager
Job Type: Regular Full Time
Location: Remote or Hybrid, Horsham, PA
Shift: Monday- Friday, 8:30 AM- 5 PM
NMS Labs has developed an extensive menu of more than 2,500 tests to support clients in forensic, criminalistic, public health and clinical fields. For over 50 years, our clients have relied on NMS Labs for unique testing solutions that demonstrate our company core values of Quality, Integrity, Service, Innovation and Engagement. As we work to increase the company’s positive impact on public health and public safety, we are seeking talented professionals to join us for the journey! We invite you to learn more about our company by visiting NMSLabs.com.
The Senior Contract Manager is responsible for the preparation, review, revision and management of all contracts and corporate agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ experience in contract review and administration.
- Government contract experience preferred.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews contracts to ensure compliance with specifications, organizational policies, and applicable regulations.
- Manages the administration of required contract compliance documentation related to business registrations, licenses, disclosures etc.
- Responsible for drafting new contract templates and updating contracts based on company-wide policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Maintains and enhances the contract management process to ensure efficient contract execution and archiving.
- Supervise/train staff, hire/fire, manage performance reviews and recommends salary changes.
- Assists with pre-sales negotiation of favorable terms, pricing, and conditions of contracts.
- Reviews bids for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Lab Operations, Quality Assurance, and other internal departments to facilitate the execution of contracts.
- Acts as subject matter expert on contractual rights and provide interpretation.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage complex situations with extensive latitude for independent judgement.
- Excellent organization, documentation, follow-up and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally- effectively communicating with Clients and other internal departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks with a strong sense of urgency
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong ability to make decisions that are critical in resolving conflict or contract infringements
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to manipulate computer keyboard, objects, or controls
- Requires moving/carrying objects from one work location to another, and sitting sometimes for periods of time
- Specific vision abilities (with correction) include close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Offers of employment are made contingent upon a nationwide background investigation and urine drug screen with results satisfactory to standards of employment at NMS. NMS requires all employees to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination .
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, otherwise qualified disability, or protected veteran status (disabled Armed Forces Service medal, recently separated, active duty or campaign badge), domestic violence victim status, arrest record, or predisposing genetic characteristics.