Business Development Consultant - 2022 (1099 Independent Contractor)
Job Title: Business Development Consultant - 2022 (1099 Independent Contractor)
Location: Remote with Preference to the D.C. area.
Purpose: Zeichner Risk Analytics (ZRA), a small firm providing risk, policy, legal, and management consulting services to private sector and federal government clients, has an immediate opening for a Business Development Consultant (1099 Independent Contractor).
- Establish and maintain long-term client sales and service relationships.
- Procure new federal and private contract vehicles.
- Preference of prior DHS (CISA) contract procurement, and other government contracts and procedures.
- Understanding of government contracts.
- Strong understanding and insight of services ZRA provides.
- Help structure and grow program development.
- Generating reports, quotes, identifying optimal funding vehicles.
- Engaging in deal strategy and negotiations.
- Communication and coordination with stakeholders, executives, and management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree, Marketing, Business Management, or other related fields preferred.
- The position is remote, with preference to the Washington D.C. Area.
- Professional skills and experience in government sales, customer service, development, and business relations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for effective team coordination.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team member, and independently.
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary team and fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Currently holds, or ability to obtain a Top-Secret Security Clearance.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter and include “Business Development Consultant - 2022” in the subject line.
- No phone calls, please. Preference will be given to applicants who can start immediately. Fee commensurate with experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance eligibility is required.
- Deadline: Open until filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $27,871.00 - $105,351.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- GSA Contracting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote