hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, never to be corporate, and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Customer Consultant to strengthen our Sales team in the U.S further.
Join us now as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- A global company with a long term vision and strong growth
- Warm Leads, No Cold Calling
- 33K Base Salary & Uncapped Commission, earning an average of 65K the first year
- Work from Home Office (Remote)
- Comprehensive Virtual Training
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and option for 401K
During a typical day, you will...
- Provide our customers with detailed phone consultations
- Develop individual solutions based on the hearing needs of our customer
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids
- Schedule appointments with customers and our partner providers.
- Support our customers during their 45-day trial until they are 100% happy with their devices
- A committed sales professional with a proven track record of success
- Emotionally intelligent and can communicate with empathy and compassion
- Enthusiastic, humorous, and able to connect with people
- Strong sales skills over the phone
- Powerful work ethics and a growth mindset
- A college degree preferred
- Over the phone sales experience
What we offer…
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote