Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services and technology consulting services. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities. We are a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Americas Partner of the Year Awards, and we have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We guide clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support. The driving force that motivates each and every engagement is understanding our clients’ needs so that we can craft best-fit solutions that yield valuable results for their business.
About the Team
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients’ businesses better. Our team of NetSuite consultants carries a large number of NetSuite certifications, as well as diverse industry expertise spanning not-for-profits, e-commerce and wholesale distribution. What makes us different – and why our clients choose to work with us – is our dedication to raising the bar in NetSuite services and best practices, our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our incredible team. Our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry’s leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. We also support living healthier lifestyles by offering additional perks like an annual Lifestyle benefit, to be spent on purchases that enhance quality of life. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today’s top talent.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a NetSuite Solution Engineer might include:
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attend sales meeting with business development managers and act as a technical expert.
- Work closely with sales team to put together business cases to support their proposals.
- Collaborate with customers to devise effective solutions for their business needs.
- Interact closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Present solutions and investment proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Produce detailed estimates for customers and ensure the project is profitable.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or a related field and previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
- You should be a subject matter expert with extensive ERP software experience.
- Pre-sales experience with NetSuite or other tier-two ERP solutions is desired
- You have experience navigating complex sales cycles.
- You have excellent communication skills with executive-level clients.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote