***QUEER GYM LOOKING FOR COACHES!***
Wanna work out at the Queer Gym?! We’re the nation’s first queer gym and our mission is to make happy healthy homos. We were founded in Oakland, Ca but since covid, we are now a 100% online company. So yes, this is a REMOTE POSITION.
We are looking for coaches to add to our team. Summer is coming up and we’re only going to get busier...and our current coaches wanna take some vacay time too, you know!? So if you know your -ish AND you can rock an online group class, keep reading!
Can you help us make happy healthy homos?!!....
ARE YOU SOMEBODY WHO.....
*Can put together a killer workout ANDDD a killer playlist?
*Is down to make the fitness scene more inclusive for everyone?
*Is superb at handling details and being on time
*LOYAL & hardworking and supportive
*Always follows through and never misses a deadline
*Strong communicator with good computer skills
*Comfortable in a fast paced small biz environment where priorities can change quickly
IF SO... WE SHOULD TALK.
You might just be the new coach we are looking for. $30-$50 per class.
If you think you or SOMEONE YOU KNOW would be a good fit,
Apply here: https://www.thequeergym.com/apply
Please don’t reply to this email and follow the steps in the link to apply.
- Assist in retention of members through amazing training sessions and customer service.
- Assist in the promotion of all internal offers and internal events held by the business by announcing them with the intention of getting clients excited AND after every session. Not done as an afterthought.
- Assist in acquiring new customers through targeted referral questions at both internal events and before and after workouts and through digital interactions on social media.
- Assist in retaining and appreciating customers through handwritten cards to members, facebook member group engagement and generating new leads.
Must be high energy. Must not be selfish or self-centered. Must be a team player. Must understand that this is a business and in order to help people and provide for all employees, it must be profitable. Must have sales aptitude (meaning not afraid to ask clients to do things). Must LOVE appreciating customers and giving them an amazing experience to actually retain them and keep them coming back. Must give EXCEPTIONAL service. Must greet all clients BY NAME within 10 seconds. Understanding that the reason it is called work is because the position requires WORK.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coaching classes
- Team meetings
- Attend and promote gym events
Each box of the daily checklist is checked off as completed. Daily. All existing customers get a handwritten card of appreciation with an offer for them to refer a friend. Announcements are made after class for internal promotions. People sign up for these promotions because the trainer is genuinely trying to get them to sign up. Trainer acquires one referral lead per shift worked. Clients are greeted and said goodbye to emphatically every day. Workouts are high energy and everyone thinks the trainer is working harder than they are. Each class is at least 70% full in attendance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Group fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote