Remote Position: Must be Based in Northeastern / Mid-Atlantic / East North Central Areas with Access to Major Airport. Corporate headquarters based in Sterling, VA
Flight® is: An indoor adventure Park for all ages featuring trampolines, ninja warrior courses, dodgeball, climbing structures, laser mazes, ice skating, virtual reality games, and more – all under one roof. The Parks are all company owned.
Ideal Candidate: An experienced and thoughtful leader who is detail-oriented and has excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. This leader must possess strong financial acumen, good understanding of community marketing, people development skills and is results focused, self-sufficient and motivated.
Summary of Position: The Regional Manager will oversee Flight’s® Northeast Region among other assigned locations and will be responsible for leading and managing operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. The duties will also include guiding management in their respective region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, and ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld. The Regional Manager will demonstrate a high level of connection to the Company’s Vision, Mission & Values.
- Responsible for leading and managing the budgeting process for her/his region.
- Achieve business goals and revenue target for his/her region.
- Analyzing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Proactively review regions park dashboard results weekly and identify opportunities and risks.
- Contribute to company success through consistent review of financials statements.
- Monitor and manage region’s inventory and ordering responsibilities.
- Recruiting, training, and support General Managers as well as conducting regular performance reviews.
- Motivate, lead and set goals and priorities for General Managers in her/his region.
- Serve as the first point of contact for her/his region for employee relations matters and partner with the People function as necessary.
- Deal with escalated Guest issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
- Proactively engage with Guests to gather feedback; Own Guest satisfaction results for her/his respected region.
- Build and/or maintain a Guest service culture throughout the region.
- Recommend and implement marketing and advertising plans for her/his responsible region.
- Drive and measure success of birthday party and or event package offerings and make adjustments as needed.
- Build relationships and partnerships with local and regional businesses and organizations that add value and are aligned with Flight’s® Mission, Vision and Values.
- Monitor region’s overall Park safety and cleanliness; ensure company policies and standards are practiced.
- Ensure Regions Park equipment meets all local, state and ASTM regulations.
- Must be fluent in the emergency and evacuation plans for your Park.
- Monitor Guest injury reports and provide recommendations for improvement and/or solution.
- Attend mandatory Company meetings and trainings.
- Lead and/or manage other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience preferred.
- 5+ years of management, leadership and multi-unit experience.
- Serve as a champion and role model for the Company’s Core Values and Vision/Mission/Values statement in everything you do.
- Demonstrates management/leadership skills - Lead, motivate and inspires a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with entry level through C-Suite Team Members.
- Proven skills in producing, analyzing and reacting to data/metrics.
- Post-Covid travel (50-75%) to markets assigned and to Company events and/or meetings; Follow company guidelines during Covid-19; Quarterly (or as needed) visits to markets.
- Maintain a strong presence and ability to influence/enforce proper behaviors.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- First-aid, CPR and AED certified (ability to obtain in first 30-days of employment).
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics here are representative of those that must be met by the team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is often required to read, write, stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hand and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, walk and/or hear. An individual in this position will be required to lift and carry weight up to 50 lbs.
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multi-Unit: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations