Gaggle is partnering with schools to provide therapy for children and teens.
As a teletherapist, you will conduct weekly video therapy sessions with students focused on helping them improve their mental health. Therapists will provide support to kids and teens, many of whom may not have had access to mental health services before.
- Current LMFT, LCSW, LPC or license to practice independently
- Strong technology skills
- 2+ years of counseling experience (experience with youth, mandates, and laws and ethics regarding minors preferred)
- Must have own professional liability insurance
- Bonus points for multi-state licensing.
As an independent contractor for Gaggle, you’ll have the ability to manage your own schedule and caseload. We handle all other aspects of the practice, including client onboarding and billing.
We'll begin interviewing as early as next week.
If you’re a self-motivated therapist looking to work from home with a flexible schedule while supporting students, please apply today!
Since 1999, Gaggle has been the leader in helping K-12 manage student safety on school-provided technology. Gaggle’s safety solution proactively assists districts 24/7/365 in the prevention of student suicide, bullying, inappropriate behaviors, school violence, and other harmful situations
Actively hiring in the following states:
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
Mental Health Technician, Social Work, Mental Health Therapist, Behavioral Health, Clinician, Counselor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you an associate therapist requiring clinical supervision?
- In what states do you have an active license?
- Are you fluent in any languages other than English?
- 1 on 1 therapy with children and adolescents: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations