COMPENSATION: Depends on experience
Protelo, Inc. is seeking a seasoned Senior Business Consultant to work with our clients in a consultative role in order to help re-engineer existing processes and implement industry best practices. The primary objective of this role is to use manufacturing experience and skills with client interactions, such as leading new software implementations, supporting existing client accounts, conducting work sessions with the client, troubleshooting client issues, translating client business requirements into workable solutions and designs, training users on applications and client management.
REQUIRED: The individual must be competent to work with NetSuite and related modules/third-party applications and possess a well-rounded background in both business and ERP. The individual is functionally familiar with all facets of NetSuite Manufacturing, Demand/Supply Plan and Wholesale Distribution supply chain processes.
- Provide NetSuite assistance and support to existing clients and new clients.
- Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Act in an advisory role by interacting with clients and understanding their business requirements/needs and providing guidance.
- Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients.
- Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem solving skills and working as a team.
- Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality and coordinate installation of deliverables from Sandbox into production.
- Provide functional training to clients as needed.
- Work as a collaborative team member effectively with others in the company.
- Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell Protelo solutions and service offerings to clients when needed.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
- Advanced knowledge and business acumen of wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries, and how they relate to modules within NetSuite.
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience with NetSuite is required.
- Experience tracking billable time to clients and an understanding of working in a 100% consultative position is desired but not a requirement.
- Thorough knowledge of NetSuite application functionality and processes.
- Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently.
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Protelo, Inc. helps companies succeed through innovation. Our team of business, application and technology consultants bring a wealth of expertise and experience. We are continuing to expand our team with talented, passionate and experienced consultants.Company Values:
At Protelo, our team is our most valuable asset. We care about relationships and strive to build long-lasting relationships and friendships with each other, our customers, suppliers and our partners. We value talent, passion and experience. We demand integrity from ourselves, each other and the customers, suppliers and partners we work with.
NOTE: Travel may be required – Although we take full advantage of technology and commonly use virtual meetings, face-to-face interaction helps us build relationships, which requires occasional travel. We’re in the cloud so virtual meetings are common.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- NetSuite: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote