The Technical Instructor (TI) will deliver technical training classes in a virtual delivery format from 9 am to 1 pm or 2 pm to 6 pm 9or both) Monday – Friday. This is a live instructor-led/synchronous learning platform, therefore, daily attendance and available is required. The TI should be someone who has a passion for training and support others from diverse socio-economic backgrounds. This includes modeling professionalism, empathy, and compassion for all learners and colleagues. As TI you will supervise an Assistant Technical Instructor (ATI) and report directly to the National Training Manager.
- Deliver quality classroom instruction including CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ and A+ content
- Provide daily tutoring and grading services in partnership with the ATI
- Inform stakeholders of all student learners progress on a weekly basis
- Provide superior customer service to every learner, colleague, and employer partner
- Prepare lesson plans and update quizzes to ensure learners progression with materials
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Desire to excel in training.
- Continued interest in keeping current with the latest industry trends and professional certifications
- Prepare all learners for entry-level IT jobs and certification prep.
- Working and training knowledge in the relevant areas.
- Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise are preferred. Example A+, Security+, Network+, Linux+ or CSA+.
- Excellent knowledge, including implementation / deployment/development in respective product areas is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner.
- Experience teaching experience in a classroom setting or corporate training to end-users
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations