Recurrent Ventures is looking to take our coverage of tactical gear and automotive and outdoor products to the next level. With a focus on expert evaluations, real-world testing, and nuts & bolts, we want to drill down on what makes this tick: Why is this one better than that one? What does that one do better than this one? And so forth.
If you’re a writer/editor who’s a car geek, gear freak, and/or swag magnet, have we got a gig for you. We’re looking for part-time (or full-time, you do you) freelance contributors to use, and then review, products for all of our sites. These are not aggregate listicles based on shady “user reviews.” These are not made-up clickbait pieces. These are real, hands-on reviews for tools, gear, and products.
Interested? We want to hear from you. Oh, here’s the best bit: We pay per word, WEEKLY, via PayPal. Hit us up! We’ve got the goods, we’ve got the stories — all we need is YOU.
Professional experience with automotive products, tools, and gear is a MUST.
- Must have: Knowledge of cars/trucks/RVs/motorcycles and their associated gear, gadgets, parts, tools, cleaners, and products;
- Industry contacts are a huge plus
- Fun, engaging writing style; ability to think critically and decisively compare/contrast products, and distill technical jargon and translate to a reader-friendly format
- Can work efficiently and adhere to strict deadlines; consistent production (depending on availability) is crucial
- Working knowledge of AP style and SEO Best Practices
- Basic photography skills; excellent photo skills a huge plus