Here at eLuma, we recognize that great clinicians are at the heart of what we do. We are only as good as our therapists, and we are committed to providing the best clinician experience. Working with eLuma allows you to deliver effective therapy with robust resources, on your own schedule and wherever you are located. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we place an extreme emphasis on your ability to set the workload that you are most comfortable with. We also provide secure, efficient systems for quick and easy documentation and progress monitoring, so that you can leave the hard stuff to us and focus on delivering the best services to your students and have more time for the things you love.
eLuma is looking for Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologists to work remotely with school districts in Colorado. This position would be contracted for the 2021-2022 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist responsibilities MAY INCLUDE ANY COMBINATION of the following tasks and activities:
- Utilize eLuma’s web-based platform for the delivery of services.
- Understand and follow the ASHA’s Code of Ethics and Scope of Practice.
- Understand and follow the scope of practice and regulations of the state(s) in which you are licensed.
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations, including The Privacy Rule and The Security Rule.
- Adhere to HIPAA privacy safeguards related specifically to speech therapy and teletherapy.
- Provide skilled speech therapy treatment for students, both individually and in group settings. Complete session SOAP notes within 48 hours of treatment.
- Some contracts include Case Management duties to ensure appropriate delivery services.
- Communicate with families and/or school-based personnel regarding services and scheduling.
- Design innovative and engaging materials, prepare IEPs as needed on a timely basis, document goals, and modify goals based on student needs and performance.
- Conduct assessments with students and complete assessment reports
- Write progress reports as required by the school
- Complete all required documentation in eLuma’s secure portal. (Some schools may require documentation in their systems as well.)
- Proper time management to work within the total hours budgeted for the position, including direct & indirect time
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services.
- Colorado Dept. Of Ed (CDE) credential
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam)
- Teletherapy experience
- Two + years experience working in schools
eLuma, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $46.00 per hour
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations