Remote - Sales
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate and maintain routine contacts (to include visits, phone calls and mailings) to select existing B2B accounts in order to ensure positive working relationships (field based marketing).
- Build solid relationships with key personnel within the assigned territory in order to promote membership services and assist in the identification of new B2B opportunities.
- Work with Operations, Business Renewal team and Divisional/Area Directors to develop and implement strategic B2B accounts in line with organizational vision.
- Identify and implement Fly-U-Home B2B expansion.
- Responsible for the gathering of information regarding competition and have thorough understanding of competitors in assigned Operating Area.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to creating value and gaining confidence in AMCN services from customers.
Strong Sales & Closing Ability
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel at least 65% of the time
Analytical - collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in-group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project management - develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Customer service – establishes positive rapport with customers; manages challenging or emotional customer situations effectively; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve outcome; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal skills - focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and request clarification; responds appropriately to questions; demonstrates productive presentation skills.
- Written communication - writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – fully engaged; balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; provides and solicits feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests.
- Business acumen - understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with organizational goals.
- Ethics - treats others with respect; keeps commitments; does what they say they will; earns and maintains the trust of others; works with integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational support - follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Strategic thinking - develops strategies to meet/exceed organizational goals; maintains market pulse and keen eye on competitors; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts swiftly to changing conditions.
- Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities; plans the work and works the plan; efficiently manages time; sets clear goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Safety and security - observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/punctuality - is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
BA/BS degree or higher preferred, HS equivalent required. Experience in related field considered equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of outside sales preferred.
Valid state drivers' license
- Reliable transportation covered by Liability insurance
- Must own personal computer
- Manages and assists in achieving a monthly, quarterly and annual B2B budget.
- The physical demand’s, work environment factors and cognitive functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands (e.g. driving, computer work). The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Language skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Standard Operating Procedures, benefits guides, insurance claims, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to executive level management teams, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.