Job Title: Biostatistician – Senior/Principal – FULLY REMOTE
What You’ll be Doing
You’ll join a designated project team and work in the production and quality control of analysis plans, reports, derived datasets, and TLFs, while providing statistical advice to clients.
- Coordinating and leading a team to completion of projects in range of TAs.
- Be a key point of contact with various stakeholders, teams, and sponsors for any issues.
- Quality focused! Ensuring all derived datasets, TLFs, and listings are accurate the first time.
- Leading production and quality control of randomizations, analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents
- You’ll provide support as an independent SME providing data and analysis for review.
What You’ll Bring
- PhD or Master’s degree and experience working as a biostatistician within biopharma or CRO industry.
- An understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
- SAS programming experience and experience leading (or co-leading) projects
- Team-focused attitude! Working with other departments and ensuring smooth collaboration is essential to business success.
What You’ll Receive in Return
- Competitive salary + an annual bonus (this year was paid out above expected!)
- Very generous PTO, and outstanding, comprehensive benefits.
- Career Development (more below!)
- You’ll be partnered 1:1 with someone who has been here a bit to show you the ropes
- Range of TA opportunities, and opportunities to publish!
To learn more about this terrific company and to get a better understanding whether this meets with your expectations, please reach out to Zack Lisien.
\*\*I support biometrics roles across varying sizes of biotech, pharma, CRO, and med device/med tech. Reach out if you would like to have a confidential chat about other opportunities!\*\*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,239.00 - $194,208.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote