- You master the Python programming language?
- You have experience using a variety of ETL techniques?
- You are familiar with data mining/data analysis methods?
- You have the ability to analyze the various sources of technical data used to feed the defined KPI?
We want to meet you!
Your main mission will be to support our expanding Flexible Packaging business, with insights gained from analyzing company data.
To do this you will need to:
- Understand and translate business analysts’ requirements to actionable deliverables.
- Enhance data collection by delivering ETL procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Work with IT Systems Analysts to identify relevant information to extract from operational ERPs.
- Develop data warehouse models for business intelligence.
- Coordinate or perform, depending on the nature of the problem, technical support for users of the BI application.
- Extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify needs in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs and develop dashboards with performance measures).
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Document and track data inventory.
Why join the team?
- You will integrate a global organization, in strong growth and in full transformation.
- You will work with an IT team of more than 100 passionate experts, who help each other and collaborate actively.
- You will work daily in collaboration with professionals located all around the world.
- You will have all the coaching and training tools to ensure your success and your career development.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in: Python / Development and implementation with SSIS, SSRS, MSSQL (T-SQL) / Development and implementation of data transformation scripts (ETL) / Implementation and development of Data Warehouse and Datamarts
- The following knowledges will be considered as assets: Qlik Sense / QlikView / Qlik Replicate & Compose / GatheringTools / ERP, particularly in manufacturing management / Agile executives (ex: SCRUM)
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference.
- A competitive compensation package, 401K plan and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Global organization with its decision-making center in Montreal, TC Transcontinental, actively growing, is a leader in flexible packaging in North America and the largest printer in Canada. We are also the largest Canadian French-language educational publishing group. Our team has 8,000 employees worldwide, in 41 production facilities, with revenues of more than C$2.6 billion for fiscal year ended October 31, 2021.
Respect, teamwork, performance, and innovation are at the heart of our company, and we want to share these values with you. Join our family!
Learn more about us
Job Type: Full-time
- Python: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote