Kiddie Academy®, a leading provider of educational childcare centers, is looking for a talented and motivated Franchise Business Consultant to join our Operations team to support the Company's continued growth and expansion plans.
This is a remote position. While our corporate office is located in Abingdon, MD, we are searching for the best qualified candidate who resides in or around Long Island, New York.
The Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) - provides consistent, high level educational and operational analysis, as well as advice and support to franchise owners and their staff. The FBC supports high-quality child care programs and effective management at Kiddie Academy locations, provides sound marketing and business planning advice, helps to establish appropriate educational programming at academies, and aids in the establishment of on-going training programs for academy franchisees and their staff. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Analyzes the business information (e.g., financial information, market information, staffing, management practices, etc.) of franchisee(s) in assigned territory
- Based on analysis, advises and consults with franchisee(s) to drive business growth and excellence in care
- Formulates strategies to assist the franchisee(s) to develop and establish superior operational quality and high standards in assigned territory through regular communication and at least three on-site visits per year
- Cultivates, establishes and preserves franchisee relationships
- Determines whether and ensures that all licensing regulations and Kiddie Academy standards are being met during regular site visits
- Provides high quality operational or educational training to each assigned academy
- Travels to and supports an assigned territory of franchised academies within the U.S. (up to 50% travel) and monitors overall management, financial status, staffing, enrollment, curriculum implementation and marketing
- Remains current with child care industry trends and attends trainings and seminars as needed
- Monitors and maintains current files on financial records, academy visit documentation, correspondence, marketing spending and advertisement placement, licensing visits, and insurance coverage on all assigned franchise locations
- Assists and advises individual franchisees with all aspects of the child care licensing process
- Participates in and lends expertise to the creation and delivery of franchisee and director training
- Communicates and works with the Education Department to ensure proper implementation of the Kiddie Academy curriculum
- Provides reference and research information, as needed, to franchisees
- Supports and advises members of the franchisor’s staff regarding the retention and renewal of franchised locations
- Communicates and works with the Marketing Department to develop and establish effective academy marketing plans and to monitor implementation
- Communicates and works with the Accounting Department to identify financial issues, to assist academies in financial planning, and to support academy growth
The Franchise Business Consultant supports high impact business and educational activities throughout the company and will be assigned other duties that support the company’s mission or a specific company goal. These duties will generally relate to individual competencies, expertise, educational background, and previous experience.
This is a position with a stable, growing company offering long-term career opportunities, competitive pay, excellent health care benefits, generous 401K match, paid life insurance, child care tuition discounts, awesome new technology and more great perks.
Kiddie Academy® Educational Child Care has been preparing young minds for future success since its founding in 1981. With more than 280 independently owned franchises throughout the United States. For the second-straight year, Kiddie Academy® Educational Child Care ranked tops among child care category in Entrepreneur’s 2021 Fastest-Growing Franchises rankings and in Franchise Gator’s 2021 Top Franchises List. Locally, we are ranked by the Baltimore Business Journal as #14 on its list of Top 100 Private Companies, #24 on its list of the Top 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Greater Baltimore, and in the top 10 Best Places to Work in 2020 and 2021.
2+ years of franchise consulting experience or 2+ years of multi-unit child care facility management
Bachelors or graduate degree in Early Childhood Education, Business Management, or a related field
High level of experience with sales, marketing, financial analysis, regulatory agencies and business management
The ability to travel to academy locations nationwide 50% of the time
Superior verbal and written communication skills
Extensive training and presentation experience
JUST SOME OF OUR BENEFITS…
Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
Be a part of a rapidly growing company, on pace for 300 location by year’s end!
100% company-paid medical insurance for you, the employee!
Generous company match for the 401(k)!
A product you can genuinely be proud of!
Generous child care tuition discounts at our Academies!
Our franchisees and customers come from all walks of life and so do we -
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.