Technical Support Representative
[Remote work in California]
We are building a talented remote team based in California to harness the data from drone flights. Airdata.com provides drone pilots and operators an online UAV fleet management platform. We are a small team headquartered in El Dorado Hills, California, serving customers around the world.
Drones are quickly becoming a critical part of infrastructure that solves problems safely and with less resources. AirData is the largest and fastest growing fleet management platform, providing crash prevention information and live streaming for pilots and operators around the world.
We are seeking an energetic problem solver whose core focus will be customer success with a critical role as the first point of contact for many of our customers.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical support to customers by responding to emails and occasionally reaching out over the phone
- Communicate root cause to client in clear terms and provide tools to ensure success moving forward
- Proactively identify customer issues and features requests and escalate appropriately
- Track and prioritize open support tickets
Who we're looking for:
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You have past experience in a technical support role working for online software companies
- You take pride in getting into the details, understanding customer requirements, identifying problems and providing solutions
- You are outgoing and passionate about working with customers
- You can easily explain complex issues to others over the phone as well as over emails regarding specific technical details
- You enjoy working with a small team and thrive in an environment that encourages collaboration and problem solving in creative ways
Founded in 2015, AirData is the largest online drone fleet management and live streaming platform, with more than 24 million flights uploaded to date, processing an average of 20,000 flights a day, with high-resolution data stored per each flight.
We are growing steadily and are now serving more than 240,000 active users. AirData utilizes vast amounts of flight data and unique mathematical algorithms to provide state-of-the-art crash prevention information by identifying potential safety problems.
AirData is used by large fleet operators around the world as a comprehensive flight safety data analysis platform with advanced maintenance and pilot tracking.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you located in California?
- Customer service, or technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Software Support: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations