Our division builds best-in-class tools for developers, as well as supports exciting open-source projects and community, conducts ground-breaking research and experiments with Data and AI, and operates as a direct link to the developer community.
This design group is a tight-knit design team of content, product, and visual designers, design technologists and design ops specialists across the globe committed to finding impactful and delightful solutions to the real problems our developer audiences face. Because of our focus on customer driven engineering practices, we work closely across disciplines to stay close to customer needs – in fact, we are most energized when we can design in the open alongside our customers and partners.
Our Creative Studio is the creative arm of the design group. We provide identity development and visual and content design work supporting the brands we own, as well as a wide range open source projects, and the languages and services supporting the developer community.
- Provides design direction for work on our team, under the leadership of the Creative Director
- Works closely with product, business partners to clarify business goals and metrics, and manage scope and expectations throughout the creative development process
- Works closely with UX and research partners to build customer-centered principles for creative work, accountable for ensuring the work we do resonates with our customers, and tells the right story about who we are
- Keeps abreast of competitive trends, understands the other players in the space and shows an uncanny ability to find opportunity for new expression
- Builds out robust and thorough context for design approaches – employs a wide range of processes and methodologies for developing ideas with the team, and for narrowing vision to reality while staying on brief
- Ability to interpret and evolve developer division product identity expression with our customer and the One Microsoft brand in mind
- Work with illustrators, UI specialists, motion designers, content specialists, user experience and other design disciplines to deliver consistently high-quality branded artifacts that are on brief
- Identify needs and help source additional talent or specialized skills as needed
- Ability to work with swag companies and other vendors/suppliers to design and deliver specialized artifacts for conferences and team events
- Ability to manage workload effectively and autonomously
- Experience building and evolving identity iteratively, seamlessly integrating both customer and business partner input along the way
- Excellent storyteller and communicator, ability to clearly articulate ideas and comfortably present designs to partners, stakeholders and leadership
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.