Working location: Home office / remote within Europe
In this position you will have the opportunity to directly influence and make a real impact on our customer journey. #exponDOer
Customer Experience Manager - Digital Product
ADVENTURES AWAITYou will work closely with the Head of CX, Marleen Wedler, within the area of digital product innovation. You will do research, prepare analyses, and create reports to identify drivers and trending topics. You will additionally support and take over responsibility of a variety of exciting CX projects and will get to use tools which are at the forefront of the e-commerce sector. We empower our customer experience team to drive innovation and solve customer problems – in ways that our customers will appreciate and love. Our CX team is a cross-functional department working in collaboration with and impacting the whole organization.
What is your role in it?
You are responsible for maintaining our customers’ happiness and joining a customer-centric culture, driven by creative problem-solving with a spirit of collaboration, empathy, and curiosity
- CREATE solutions, implement changes, adopt trends, and manage customer experience-orientated projects
- DEVELOP the customer experience across the entire journey, with a strong emphasis on the voice-of-the-customer to gauge the customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services
- ASSESS what drives an effortless customer experience by analysing opportunities and friction points as well as doing research and driving changes required to create thoughtful experiences for every customer and increase satisfaction
- ACT as an internal CX ambassador – share customer insights and analytics to strengthen the customer-first obsession mindset within the entire organization
WHAT WE APPRECIATEDo you have a customer-first obsession and a heart that beats for the best customer service? Then this position could be the perfect fit for you! Your experience should match the following:
- You have already gained professional experience in a similar role (for example CX manager, UX/UI researcher, analyst), preferably within e-commerce environment
- You are a visionary with the ability to put yourself into the shoes of a customer and who enjoys digitalisation
- You have a proven ability to gather customer journey insights, prioritise them, and propose the most valuable ones to the departments that can make them happen
- Your work style is characterised by your analytical and conceptual thinking skills and you communicate confidently with other teams, stakeholders, and customers
- You have strong written & verbal command of the English language
- You are located in a European country and are open to working fully remotely
We celebrate diversity! We have a diverse base of customers and to find innovative solutions for them, we need to have a diverse team. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our customers
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
Become a part of our customer experience team in the Digital Product Division, which is committed to digitalisation as a means of creating and developing seamless customer experiences. Customer centricity is the way forward, and the way to exceed their expectations is to create a holistic brand experience and bring new momentum to our customer touchpoints. As the beating heart of every customer interaction, we relentlessly seek out ways to better understand and act upon the needs and feedback of current and prospective customers.
We can' t wait to get to know you soon!
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.com/career/
Your contact person:
Anik Biswas | Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin