Business Development Specialist (BDS)
What is Amplify all about?
At Amplify, we help build health and financial wellness- through life insurance. Our platform offers the most comprehensive set of both term and permanent life insurance policies and help protect customers life, family, health, and retirement by helping them customize their policy, maximize their benefits, and find the best rates. We’ve partnered with over 75+ A-rated life insurance carriers, such as Allianz, North American, Prudential, and others to bring peace-of-mind to millions of families and help build wealth for multiple generations.
What’s included in a BDS position?
- Share about how Amplify can help them build financial security
- Prequalify clients before transferring to advisors (who will be helping them get set up with their protection plan)
- Learn about financial planning, insurance, and sales skills
- Help protect families and financial futures with every call
- Be a part of an early, fast growing team with lots of career growth opportunities
What kind of qualities are we looking for?
Do I need prior experience?
- 1-3 years minimum of customer service experience
What other details should I know?
- Remote position
- Health insurance, 401K benefits, opportunities for early employee stock options
- 3 weeks PTO
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Life Insurance License (Preferred)
- Fully Remote