Position will both be remote and require physical presence in office at times. Successful applicant will be responsible for the collection and organization of information, resolving contested matters, maintaining quality of product, assisting with legal research and writing, and ensuring client satisfaction. Position will involve client interaction and scrupulous attention to detail while under time-constraints.
- Must either have obtained a JD or actively enrolled in a Juris Doctor (JD) degree program.
- Experience in a position requiring attention to detail, customer relations, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Successful candidate must be organized, efficient, detailed oriented, and possess ability to make independent decisions necessary to accomplish assigned tasks.'
'Work Remotely * Yes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Have you either obtained a JD or enrolled in a Juris Doctor (JD) degree program?
- Writing Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Legal Research: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations