Commercial Insurance Agent
We a one of Michigan's fastest-growing Independent Insurance Agencies in state of Michigan. We are looking for a rock star candidate who has a wealth of knowledge in Commercial Property and Causality.
- Identifies and develops insurance prospects and appropriate markets.
- Responds to referrals quickly and effectively.
- Pre-qualifies insurance prospects for insurability and quality of risk.
- Creates and maintains client prospect lists.
- Designs insurance plans and recommends coverages to clients.
- Surveys loss exposure, needs, and possible uninsurable or difficult to insure exposures for clients.
- Creates insurance proposals; makes sales presentations to prospective and existing clients on new and renewal business,
- Completes and submits applications and related documentation to appropriate insurance markets.
- Develops, follows, and completes sales objectives.
- Prepares requests, and delivers binders to insureds.
- Educates clients concerning agency payment expectations and cancellation procedures.
- Acknowledges non-standard coverage limitations and binding restriction document file and lower errors and omissions exposures.
- Asks for referrals from clients to help generate new business.
Related keywords: insurance, insurance agent, remote work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial P&C: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property and Causality License (Preferred)
- One location
Insurance License Required:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place