Join Our Growing Team. Work From Home. No Sales. No Marketing. We Provide The Clients. You Provide The Transformation. New Excited Clients Every Week. Ongoing Mentorship & Training. Integrity Driven.
Hi, I’m Scotty, owner of Evolution Vegan Academy. We are currently looking for a highly motivated assistant coach to join our online health coaching team. This part-time, remote position requires 10-20 hours per week with room to grow into full time. Some evening availability required. In EVA, we helps vegans shed inches and build confidence without obnoxious food rules or restrictions. We believe you can reach your fitness goals as a vegan while eating the foods you love! We help our clients find sustainable solutions for their body and health. Our coaches teach them how to build sustainable habits, practice consistent routines, and use fitness and nutrition in a way that serves the highest version of themselves! If you’re a vegan coach looking to make an impact for the lives of other vegans, apply below. Learn more about us at https://www.evolutionveganacademy.com/apply
-Hours: part-time; 10-20 hours per week with room to grow full time performance pending.
-Compensation: $14-17/hour + monthly bonuses. Dependent on experience.
-Reports to: Scott Burgett, Founder + CEO
Assistant Coach - to directly coach clients in Evolution Vegan Academy, implementing our holistic health program material so clients can transform their bodies and lives through proper nutrition, exercise, and mindset practices.
- Execute Daily, Weekly, Monthly Client Accountability Fulfillment Checklist 100%
- Host group coaching and execute Evolution Vegan Academy's group coaching Agenda
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with clients by providing daily accountability! Answer questions, provide detailed feedback, and encourage client success shares within our private Facebook group multiple times daily.
- Clear out client messages each day by 10am CST, and 6pm CST M-F with additional check-ins points as needed.
- Send call time reminders to clients before scheduled meetings
- 75% client adherence to 3-5-1 standard
- 100% client connection rate per week (message AND response)
- Assist clients in locating specific resources and course content.
- Onboard new clients through the welcome call, custom workouts, and custom meal plan process using our company systems and software. (training will be provided)
- Detail oriented in delivery of programs catering to specific needs, dietary restrictions, physical limitations/situation, and body composition goals
- Guide clients through customized workout routines and meal plans through the use of our online app. Make sure clients are checking off all workouts, tracking all food, and updating body stats. Daily review of missed check ins and follow up with clients on missed items.
- Take detailed notes on commonly asked questions and bring to CEO to make proactive resources for future clients
- Maintain a social media presence on-brand with the company mission.
- Manage accountability teams to increase success of the clients and create stronger relationships between community members.
- Submit weekly reports to the CEO on client progress for each client
- Facilitate powerful transformations for our clients, inside and out.
- Contribute to overall client retention (measured by a 60% overall client retention rate as a company).
- ALL of your clients feel fully supported throughout their weight loss journey because of YOUR encouragement and stellar coaching.
- Generate such positive results that your clients refer their friends and family to Evolution Vegan Academy.
- Generate amazing results that clients are eager to continue with us into our Phase II retention program.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You're certified in personal training, nutrition, or integrative health or have relevant experience.
- You’re knowledgeable in nutrition, macro tracking, and healthy weight loss.
- Your dream job involves coaching VEGANS through weight loss and promoting total confidence.
- You’re highly organized!
- You feel fulfilled by watching others succeed and make sure that no client is left behind.
- You’re a leader! You’re excited by the idea of running a meeting, a coaching call, or workshop.
- You have flexible, part-time availability - will include weeknights
- You bring a positive, helpful attitude to every interaction- both with clients and co-workers.
- Rising to new challenges and deepening your coaching skills excites you! You openly welcome feedback and enjoy tackling things outside of your comfort zone.
- You’re a self-starter. You begin and follow through on projects without supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Ability to use G-Suite applications and accurately track hours and tasks completed through Google Docs/Sheets.
- Access to a quiet place to facilitate coaching calls with clients.
The Top 4 Reasons To Join EVA As An Assistant Results Coach
1. Change Lives DAILY! NO Sales Experience Or College Degree Necessary!
Sounds too good to be true? It’s not. Our clients come to us fired up and ready for change...all they need is a coach who matches their energy to push them and motivate them to achieve their health and weight loss goals once and for all. YOU just need to be ALL IN on their success, breakthroughs, and happiness. If you are coachable, authentic, and work hard until the job is done and love the feeling of helping others...sky’s the limit.
2. The Vegans You’ll Be Coaching Are Already Excited About Evolution Vegan Academy & Are Ready To Change!
Let’s be honest… most “coaching” jobs you find just aren’t that great. Gyms over-promise and under-deliver. They tell to fetch for clients with a stick and provide little to no assistance OR they give you clients that are inconsistent, don’t show up, and then you don’t get paid and waste an hour of your time. No bueno, huh? Our clients are fully invested emotionally, financially, and mentally. They are ready for change and you don’t have to deal with ANY of the front end labor. No asking friends or family to enroll, no spending countless hours promoting on social media with no return. We provide the clients and you do what you were wired to do...COACH!
3. Skyrocket Your Own Personal Development & Coaching Skills!
The fastest way to grow as an individual is by rolling with the best. At EVA, we are 100% dedicated to serving our clients at the highest level possible. THAT starts with US. At EVA you have no option but to grow and become a better human being. Here you’ll get additional advanced training with ongoing group and 1:1 sessions with Scotty, the Founder & CEO. Think of it like this...when you join us you enter a family – a tribe of like-minded individuals where you’ll bond, learn, and GROW!
If you dare to be great – join our team.
4. Make A REAL Impact & Feel Fulfilled Doing It!
Every-time we enroll a vegan into one of our programs we combat the narratives that say "vegans are deficient in nutrients, vegans can't build muscle, and vegans can't build healthy." And to be honest, SO many more myths. As an Assistant Coach, you support Scotty in delivering an INCREDIBLE experience to students of the Evolution Academy. Everyday, you WILL have the opportunity to change a life at the HIGHEST level.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Health coaching: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote