The Business Intelligence Manager – Tableau Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining key organizational reports, act as a gatekeeper for data integrity and security, and Drive Innovation in the organization’s growing analytical needs and capabilities.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Collaborate with IT to maintain a data warehouse and supporting databases needed to provide analysis and reporting for all departments
- Develop and maintain KPI’s with operational leadership and ensure data warehouse and supporting databases effectively support the needs of the organization
- Set policies, standards and best practices for Business Intelligence / IT teams
- Develop and maintain security for all visual management & data analytics products
- Create and develop data governance standards with BI & IT Teams
- Create and improve critical reports for operations, finance, sales and customers.
- Compile complex data sets from a variety of sources.
- Collaborate with business leaders to analyze problems, optimize processes and build presentations that Communicate Effectively and Foster Connected Teams
- Create statistical models that depict company-wide trends
- Perform testing and validation of data sets
- Determine the meaning of data, explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes and Grow the Business
- Document structures and types of business data.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Ideal candidate will have (3-5 years) experience in Information Technology practices or Business Intelligence.
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience creating and managing cross functional teams
- 3 years working with Data Warehouse technologies (SQL Server)
- Significant knowledge of all aspects of intermodal transportation and supply chain, preferred
- Significant experience with SQL, Tableau or PowerBI
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally authorized to work in U.S. without Sponsorship for future employment status?
- In the last 5 years, how many years do you have Tableau Development experience.
- In the last 5 years, how many years do you have in transportation/logistics industry?
- In the last 5 years, how many years do you have in Data Warehouse Technologies/SQL Server experience?
- In the last 5 years, how many years do you have experience in a team lead or senior level BI Analyst or Tableau Developer role?
- transportation/logistics industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote