Organization : Sustainable Resource Management
Remote and flexible schedules perfect for working between child drop off and pick up (for school or daycare)
Ideal for a working parent!
Benefits included for 30 hour/week or more schedules
Work from home using equipment we ship to you
- Resolve account level edits including meter number changes, account number changes, and final bill edits.
- Research missing bills not received
- Identify and resolve pre-identified unusual cost and consumption patterns, discrepancies and determine savings opportunities through working edits.
- Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, disconnect notices, increase in late fees or service failures
- Review final bill reporting to ensure accuracy and all pertinent information is included for client review.
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, p-card, EFT, and internal team members
- Contact vendors to update billing address
- Communicate with clients for approval to pays.
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
- Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors.
- Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered
- Must have excellent phone skills and customer service
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE Impact systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and use time management tools
- Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude
- Must have basic problem solving abilities
- Must be a team player, dependable and have a sense of ownership
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed