TIRE SALES MANAGER
Linglong Americas has an immediate opening for the position of Tire Sales Manager.
We are looking for a dedicated individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills who is able to build effective business relationships. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines in the organization and possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in business to business (B2B) tire sales.
The position will be responsible for all facets of regional Replacement tire sales in the United States for all product groups (Passenger Car, Light Truck, Truck/Bus, and Agricultural).
- Be responsible for strategic planning and new business development to ensure continuous growth in line with the company’s forward plan.
- Play a lead role in gathering market information to ensure we are competitive in technology and cost.
- Achieve monthly/ yearly sales goals while maintaining or exceeding company profit target.
- Establish business connectivity and implement actions to win new Replacement tire business opportunities and maintain current accounts.
- Achieve the sales plan and meet goals through gaining an extensive understanding of the customer’s requirements and aligning those needs to build sales revenue
- Be customer-facing with key accounts using personal selling skills and building long-term relationships.
- Support all ad-hoc or impromptu matters when requested to do so.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or a field directly related to the position
- 5 years of experience in B2B tire sales
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Strong communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Ability and desire to achieve the desired results set forth by management
- In depth knowledge of tire sales, account management and channel distribution
- Ability to work with cross-functional and international teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
The Linglong Tire Company is the fastest growing tire manufacturer in the world and was established in 1975 in Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province, China. While initially focused on the Chinese tire market, Linglong now sells a variety of tire types in 180 countries around the world. The company has grown to be the 12th largest globally based on total sales and plans to be in the Top 5 by 2030. Linglong Americas is responsible for the design and performance of Linglong tires destined for the North American Market in both the replacement and original equipment segments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
This position allows working from home indefinitely due to COVID-19.
Work Location: Remote