At Stars Therapy Services, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your clinical expertise with children birth to 6 years of age.
You will be surrounded by clinical professionals committed to making a difference in the lives of your clients, families and clinical TEAM! Our Speech Therapy department serves in-home, in-clinic, as well as telehealth assessments, consultations and evaluations. Stars takes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
Status: Full-time, part-time REMOTE
Compensation: $65K - $75K per year (years of experience, specialties, and geographical location are all considered when determining compensation offers)
Report to: Program Director
- The ideal candidate is passionate about learning and excited to make a difference in the community.
- Ensures transition of services through ongoing supervision of open cases managed by Program Supervisors.
- Provide a credible and informed presence for Stars Therapy in the community; managing ongoing outreach.
- Provides supervision and work direction to treatment teams to include skills enhancement, coaching the procedural implementation of treatment plans and professional development.
- Assures clients receive interventions to meet the full extent of the services authorized; adjusts staffing of the treatment team as appropriate to meet the needs of the client and drives augmentation of multi-disciplinary services.
- Coordinate documentation to ensure reauthorization and continuation of services when necessary.
- The Speech Pathologist provides evaluation, assessment, prognosis, treatment and education to patients and clients through a continuum of care according to the therapist's respective licensure/registration/certification, Code of Ethics, Federal/State regulations, JCAHO/UMQC and Care Center policies and procedures.
- Performs competencies as outlined in unit specific competency assessment tools.
- Demonstrates age specific care as established for area and job title.
- This position can be part-time or full-time with benefits including a sign-on bonus and quarterly productivity bonus.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathologist required
- Valid California SLP license; ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- 2 - 3 years of related experience preferred; CF candidates considered for some locations
Stars Therapy Services has a comprehensive benefits package with access to medical, dental, and vision as well as 401K, life insurance plans, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Master's (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations